Tonight on the way home from V.B.S., we drove past our rental house. Kathryn commented on the fact that the gal living there has two dogs and a cat. She said, "I guess she's not allergic to cats like you mom. She's lucky she has those." "I wish we had a dog."
Then she said," Do you think we can give her Kaelyn? That way we won't fight anymore." "And anyway, she didn't get any kids yet, so maybe we can give her Kaelyn so she can have a kid like you!"
I guess maybe some days she'd rather have a dog than a sister...I keep telling her what a gift God has given her, a built in best friend! She doesn't always see it like that, although they really can be the best of friends too!
I am so thankful for the mind of a five year old...she really cracks me up sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment