Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas everyone! We are so blessed. Our family had a wonderful day complete with Santa's arrival, presents, more presents, naps, and finishing off with Jesus' birthday cake! What a great day. We even had a little snow in the middle of the day...enough to give my mom a panic and say we had a White Christmas!


Kaelyn still isn't convinced that Santa actually came to our house because she never saw him. Apparently she sees no point in being excited about someone coming to your house if you don't get to hang out with them...point well taken! She was very excited about the presents though.


Kathryn was thrilled with everything! She did the best dance ever when she opened her Hannah Montana doll and her High School Musical c.d. She got the movie last week (an early present that kept her entertained while Erica and I made lefse) and LOVES it.


My favorite gift was actually the handprint that Kathryn made me in kindergarten. There was something so wonderful about seeng her precious little hand. The song we had sung at her dediication was "The Fingerprints of God". When I looked at her little hand, I was reminded of the awesome gift that God has given me to be her mother!


Tim's favorite gift I think were his Crocs. Which is actually hilarious becuase Kaelyn told him he was getting them--Apparently two year olds don't keep secrets very well! His Crocs have a fur lining for the winter that can be removed for the summer!


We had a great day. I am so thankful for Christmas...I'm excited about my new camera too...but mostly for my family. Thank you Jesus for your ultimate gift!


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Lisa,

I love your blog. Fun to see all your photos and how grown up your girls are! It was nice to see Uncle Darrell yesterday. We all had a great Christmas too. Tell Tim I got some fleece lined Crocs too....they are the best! My new favorite shoes! Ü

Blessings!
Nancy