I love reading Cristi's writing. Someday she will be an official published author! This is a glimpse of life from her blog, used with permission. It made me think. It made me cry. It made me thankful for today!
...Every once in a while something strikes me and I pause to soak up the moment. With my mind I take a snapshot then store it in my heart like a treasure I hope to carry with me even into my old age. It wouldn't be the same to reach for the camera; I think the lens would separate me from the fullness of the moment and the photo would only be added to the thousand other ones stored on my computer. These are the times when I remember I am alive. Flashes of the future and of the past collide to jolt me out of my sometimes robotic existence. I breathe in deep and get a renewed perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment