Saturday, September 6, 2008

Matt

Our dear friend Matt passed away on Thursday after a tough fight with leukemia and a bone marrow transplant. I am so sad. Please pray for Jackie, Dustin, Tesa, Taylor, and Jordyn as they move forward in life without their precious husband and daddy. Keep Matt's and Jackie's parents and families in your prayers as well. I am so thankful to have known Matt. He was a man of integrity, and a friend to all. He will be so missed. Although I am thankful that he is now disease free, the weight of sorrow is so deep. He passed away at 3:16pm. What a reminder! For God so loved Matt(and us all!) that He gave his only Son, that whosoever believe in Him will not perish, but have ETERNAL LIFE! Praise God for the hope of heaven amidst the sadness of the world.

I will miss you Matt!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to his young family. I know that God will help them through all of this, but it will still be hard. I will definitely remember them in my prayers.