Saturday, March 7, 2009

Interview with my kids


This is from my facebook page, but I think it's cute!


1. What is one thing your mom always says to you?
Kathryn: Clean up your room.
Kaelyn: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Kathryn: When I say I love you.
Kaelyn: When I give you a hug. And when Kathryn and I are nice to each other.

3. What makes mom sad?
Kathryn: That your dad died.
Kaelyn: Grandpa died, and If I be a naughty girl, but then I give you a hug.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kathryn: She tickles me.
Kaelyn: When me and Kathryn do something funny like dance.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kathryn: I don't know.
Kaelyn: I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
Kathryn: 36...no 37
Kaelyn: 20 maybe

7. How tall is your mom?
Kathryn: I don't know. 70 pounds.
Kaelyn: 20

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kathryn: Go to work.
Kaelyn: Just talk on the phone or be on the computer.

9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Kathryn: Work.
Kaelyn: Get food out for me like dinner or lunch.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kathryn: Dancing
Kaelyn: For going to work.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kathryn: Working at school.
Kaelyn: Being careful, like if there's spiders and bees all over you watch out for them.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kathryn: Dancing
Kaelyn: Doing hard puzzles.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Kathryn: Teach
Kaelyn: She has to work and teach her kids.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kathryn: Pizza
Kaelyn: carrots

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kathryn: She's beautiful
Kaelyn: If you do happy stuff and smile at me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kathryn: Can it be Hannah Montana?
Kaelyn: Sarah

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kathryn: read books
Kaetlyn: Spend time together at the doctor.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kathryn: I can't think of something...Oh! We love loose teeth!

Kaelyn: We have the same hair!

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kathryn: We don't have the same eyes
Kaelyn: You're bigger than me!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kathryn: She says it a lot.
Kaelyn: 'Cuz I'm in your heart.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kathryn: He gives her kisses sometimes.
Kaelyn: Everyday you kiss each other.

1 comment:

Julie said...

very cute! I love that Kathryn thinks you could become a famous dancer- yet also thinks you're not good at it!