Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mariners Game!








We had the chance to go the an M's game last week. It as a beautiful sunny day, and the kids had an absolute blast! It was really fun! I can't believe how much it made me miss my dad though! I realized that I hadn't been to a game since he died, and it really brought back so many fond memories of going with my parents. My dad refused to leave before the final out...EVER! He would always say "The ball game aint over til the ball game's over."

The kids had a blast cheering, eating peanuts and cotton candy, and really watched the game! It was a great game! The moose even walked right by our seats, and the kids ended up on the big screen!


1 comment:

Julie said...

glad you got back to safeco! i'm sure your dad would have wanted that! love kaelyn's Ms outfit too!