Cristi, Hang and I had a fabulous girls' weekend away to Bellingham to relive our college days! Man, I LOVE that place! We had wonderful meals, retraced our path at Western and visited our old home called La Casa Fea.
We loaded up the Mini and cruised North!
Blown away at the Beach
A fabulous dinner at Anthony's! YUMMY!
Cristi and I worked on digital photo books while we enjoyed a quiet weekend on the lake.
(I can't remember what she's shocked about!) What a goof! I love that girl!
A view from the deck at the Lake
Bellinham marina--anytime I smell the sound it totally reminds me of my dad. We spent some time reminiscing about our boat trip to the San Juans.
La Casa Fea--this was the house I lived in with 6 girls for two years. It was an UGLY house, but beautiful on the inside and had a glorious view of Bellingham Bay! All for 162.50 a month!
Red Square: The fountain is my fav spot on campus.
Walking the path of time capsules near Old Main
Old Main
And of course a visit to our old stompin' grounds where we first met 20 years ago! Yes, can you believe it's been 20 years???!!!???
As we walked around I kept asking Cristi if she thought we stood out...or do you think we fit in? Um, I'm pretty sure it was obvious we were almost 40!! For goodness sake, we realized we could have had children enrolling there! Oh boy! I am truly thankful that God has blessed me with friendship!
Bellingham wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Bagelry! YUM!
The Marina
Hang and I--I love that girl too!
Now, that's what I call serenity! We actually sat down on the dock for a while on Saturday since it was beautiful!
What a wonderful weekend to refresh, reconnect, and remember!
I am thankful!

















No comments:
Post a Comment