Saturday, August 28, 2010

The First Tooth!

Kaelyn lost her first tooth today!  She was having oranges at the half time of her soccer game, and she popped it right out.  She was soooo surprised!  It was adorable!  I haven't seen her grin like that in a long time.

She went on to score three goals too...pretty cool!


So tonight she was so eager to get out her tooth fairy pillow that she's been saving for two years since she made it at V.B.S.  It was so cute!  She then paraded her tooth around to show the neighbors, and somehow managed to get it back home!

She tucked it in on her night stand after asking if I thought she should put it under one pillow, or two.  I told her easy access if probably the best plan. (grin!)

Luckily, I got some dollar bills at the store today...we've been notorious for having to scrounge up a dollar for Kathryn!

Kaelyn may be slightly bummed though...because she told me tonight that she thought she might ask the Tooth Fairy to leave her a new D.S. game!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

A DS? Sheesh....that's one rich tooth fairy!! I bought a roll of Sacagewea gold dollars at the bank once. It makes for great tooth fairy money. So far the kids haven't discovered where I hide the roll. I need to get another though...I'm getting low on dollars:) So many lost teeth...