We had such a busy week last week, I haven't had a chance to Blog. We had a gorgeous day here last Tuesday, so we headed to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, we have no pictures because the camera I borrowed, deleted them somehow...we haven't been able to figure it out. If we find them I'll post.
Anyway, there was a hilarious goat there that was up on a ramp on the top of a second story barn ledge. You could buy feed from a gumball machine, put it into a cup, and the goat knew to pull it up the pulley system and eat it. It was hilarious!
The kids each picked their pumpkins--Kathryn was searching for one as big as her, and Kaelyn was COMPLETELY amazed at the fact that there were green pumpkins in the patch. I really thought we might be going home with a green one, but she decided on an orange one at the end. I actually thought a green pumpkin would have been interesting!
The trip was topped off with HUGE ice cream cones from the little farm store.
The kids had a great time this year carving pumpkins. Kaelyn loved pulling the guts out, and I really think Kathryn's favorite part was coloring the parts of pumpkin that Tim cut out to make a face.
No comments:
Post a Comment