My kids have been so excited to go to my mom's house! They have been counting down the days to Sunday. They will be there until Wednesday unless Grandma decides to bring them back on Tuesday:)
They packed their bags, and Kaelyn was so mad that we had to go to church this morning, because it was Sunday and she was going to Grandma's! She packed ALL of her underwear which mommy traded out for some pants and shirts.
Kathryn is excited to bake cookies...my mom lets them make the roll out kind with cut outs and sprinkles. I typically go for the drop cookies, so Grandma's cookies are fun for them to bake!
They have been so excited...until I went leave my mom's today. At that point Kathryn freaked out, and then proceded to cry that she wanted me for over an hour. I honestly can't remember the last time she cried when I left her...talk about heart wrenching. Well, she called me a few minutes ago to tell me she had eaten 3 bowls of mac and cheese, milk, applesauce, cereal, and carrots. Apparently she was Starving! Lesson learned. She''s back to her "happy to be at Grandma's house self!"
No comments:
Post a Comment