Well...we woke up to snow again! It's beautiful, and I don't have to drive today! Yay!
We took down all of the remnants of our Christmas decorations this weekend, and it's always a let down. We have a huge Christmas village, so we actually have 12 Chrimstas boxes! I miss our tree a lot. Our living room looks so empty now. Kaelyn has mourned each item as it left the room. I had a revelation yesterday though. We need to figure out how to keep our home covered in Christ all year. Christmas is a season but Jesus, the Christ, lives in us all year. I hope that the light of Christmas will remain with us and with you each day this year. The newness of the year is exciting too!
Happy 2008!
1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
I agree with you. When Christmas comes down, everything seems kind of blah! As I put away my nativity it felt kind of weird to put baby Jesus away. I guess it was conviction and/or the Holy Spirit reminding me that He still is a part of our lives even when Christmas is done and over. And I am trying to ask myself, am I making time for Him each day?
Post a Comment