Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kaelyn's Birthday!

My little Roo is 3! I can't believe it! (Neither can she actually, since we had to cancel her party!). She woke up on the 21st and when I told her she still had a fever she said, "But I CAN'T be sick on my Birthday!" Later she told me that she was not going to be 3, she was actually going to be 7 today instead.

She picked out brownies for dessert, so we sang happy birthday...complete with the necessary birthday hat...and then headed back to bed. She was thrilled! My Aunt sent her a mini trampolene, and that has been a hit at our house! She also got a baby doll that really talks to you and responds to her name. She LOVES it! It really does seem like a real baby sometimes, it's had us all laughing!

Anyway, I am so thankful for my sweet little girl...yes, she's a terror sometimes, but all in all she's my sweet little girl, my baby, my buddy! I Love you Kaelyn! I am thankful for the gift of YOU!

1 comment:

Steph M said...

3! How did that happen?!

Diddo on the "sick of being sick". We've all been taking turns since last Sunday. Things are looking up...I hope!

Luv ya!