Yes, I've got it really bad! I sat outside watching my kids play at the park behind our house tonight. It was about 70 degrees at 7:00 still, and gorgeous. I can't wait for summer. But, as I refelcted, I watched my kids and wondered where the time has gone.
Kathryn skipped bars across the monkey bars tonight and competed with Dustin to see who could swing the highest. She complained of her front tooth hurting and when I peered into her mouth, I saw two GROWN UP TEETH pushing out the baby ones on the bottom. She just went to the dentist last Monday, and they weren't there, and now they're up and pushing...I can't believe my baby is getting grown up teeth. She is not excited to pull them out, but is VERY excited awaiting the visit from the tooth fairy. (Apparently one of her friends lost a tooth and the tooth fairy forgot to come...Major problem!) I wonder what the going rate for teeth is this year??
Anyway, we get out of school two months from today...and counting!
Spring fever? Yes, we've got it bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment