Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Lazy Weekend

Kathryn has shown an interest in vacuuming lately, and she actually does a pretty good job even though the vacuum is about as big as her! I hope she continues to find things she enjoys doing!




Kathryn has been sick since Thursday with a high fever...so...I'll be off work tomorrow again. I don't mind too much right now, but I have a lot to finalize in the next month before school is out!

I am currently in the process of working on my resume and getting paperwork together to turn in an application in the local school district...wow what a process! Well...we'll see. I guess it will be nice to have another day at home with my kids.

Tim cooked a great dinner tonight...fresh caught salmon! We quietly celebrated our anniversary with our sick daughter. Well...dinner out still awaits.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hello!!! I am just leaving you a "good luck" message for the interview process. I know it's a hastle and stressful, but I'm sure you'll be glad you went for it, even if you end up back at MC next year. Love ya! Julie