As many of you know, Kaelyn's hearing has been a bit of a question for the past few months. I had been putting off a checkup assuming we'd be to the dr. at some point for something. Well, when we were driving in the car the other day and she asked me to turn on the radio when it was already on, I decided to schedule with the audiologist. Surprise! She was moderately deaf in both ears! UGH! I felt horrible!
So...we went to the dr. so that they could clean her ears out and check for infection. It took fifteen mintues to clean out each ear, and it was NASTY! Well, after that, she looked at me and said, "My voice sounds funny mommy!" Then she said, "Mommy, you're talking so loud!" She said, "Listen to my shoes! They squeak!" I was shocked!
The next day in the bathroom, she started crying and covering her ears because the shower was too loud!
Well, she can hear me now!
2 comments:
OMG!!! Poor Roo! I can't believe this... I thought her favorite word was "what??" WAX it up!!!
OMG!!! Poor Roo! I can't believe this... I thought her favorite word was "what??" WAX it up!!!
Post a Comment