Saturday, August 23, 2008

You're my MOMMY!

Tonight Kathryn was reading me a book before bed. I love this time with her one on one. We were talking about our new school. She said, "Do you think my teacher will have this book in her room?" I said, "I don't know. Maybe." Then she said she's a little nervous about a new school. I told her that I was too! But it will be fun because I'll be right across the hall from her classroom.

She got a huge smile on her face. Then she said. "Yeah!!! Then when I line up I can say, "HI MOMMY!" She continued to smile to herself, and I could tell how thankful my baby is that I will be there. I have to admit I am thrilled that she will be there with me too!

I said, "Do you think you'll have to call me Mrs. Holland?" She said, "NO! You're My MOMMY!"

That's true Bug! I'm so glad!

No comments: