Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fishing!

Tim decided to go fishing today. He took Kathryn and Dustin with him. Kathryn was unsure of whether she wanted to go when she realized there was no bathroom, but she called me a few minutes ago, and was having a blast! She said that they had caught two HUGE fish. They are as big as my nightstand mom! Then suddenly she yelled..we're getting another one! I could hear Tim say, "Get you rod!" Then the phone went dead. I guess I'll have to wait til they get home to see if they got a third big fish! Pics. will follow!













Kathryn was not happy about holding the fish! But, after offering to pay her a buck for a good picture, I think we got some cute ones! Good thing that saving money is suddenly important to her! Tim has a picture from when he was little of him holding a big fish too!
This fish was probably about a 4 or 5 pound trout, and was 24 inches long! That is a huge trout to come out of a lake!

They really had a blast! I'm so glad!

1 comment:

Julie said...

very cute pix- well worth the bribe, i'd say! let's get together soon- what are you doing tues? julie