
Well, it's been three years since my dad went to be with the Lord. I miss him a lot, especially in the simple things like birthday parties, asking for advice, (and directions!), and just hanging out. I am very thankful for the years I did have with him, and that he got to love my girls. I'm thankful that they still remember and talk about him.
It's amazing how many times he still impacts my life today. For that, I'm thankful.
One of the things I learned from him while he was sick was to deal with the what is, and not the what if. It's such a profoud idea, and really helps an anxiety prone person like me!
I love you dad!
1 comment:
I was thinking about all of you yesterday, and want you to know that I think about Dave almost every day. I still automatically think of talking to him when there's something wrong with the house! He is missed.
Post a Comment