Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Children's Museum

We didn't have school on Monday (Thanks to the Presidents!) so we met Cristi and Tiana and Jack and went the Children's Museum for the day.  It was great to get together.  I can tell you...I could sure get used to being a stay at home mom at this point in my life!

Hanging out on the plane


Floor skating

They had a grand ol' time skating on the carpet skates.  It was fun to watch!





Auntie Cristi brought some fun Chinese New Year treats! She and I were the only ones who liked them, but they were fun to look at!  They are some kind of rice candy. 

What a cutie!
I love it that our girls are developing a great friendship like ours!  I'm so thankful to have had a great friend for 20 years!  Wow! Cristi!  We're getting old!

No comments: