Here she is buying her new DS games with her own money! She figured out if she could buy two cheaper ones, she could get 2 instead of one more expensive one! (Thanks Aunt Shirley)
As we were walking through the store, she found this purple pillow. She has been eyeing it for MONTHS, and her friend Meadow has a pink one just like it. She decided to spend her birthday money from Papa and Grandma Toni on that! She was THRILLED!
We stopped by Little Caeser's and picked up a pizza and took it to Jennings Park. She played on the playground for a while. It was so great getting to just hang out with her. She is such a sweetheart!
Have I mentioned lately how much I would like to be home? Oh yah! I guess I did! I really like days like this when I can pretend!







1 comment:
i know what you mean about these days when you can pretend to be a stay at home mom. so glad you had fun together- and had great weather too! and doesn't the time just seem so much more precious knowing it's a special treat!!
Post a Comment