Kathryn was so excited to go on the bus. She gets driven to day care everyday after school, and she was so excited to ride the yellow bus. Tim was able to go on the field trip, since I've already missed 3 days of school with my sick child. I was jealous, but thankful he was willing to go!
He took a couple of pictures at the park, and I think forgot about the bus, but I was glad he took the camera with him! She had a great time. They were at he park, and then went to the town library to check out books. Then the bus took them back to school.
He took a couple of pictures at the park, and I think forgot about the bus, but I was glad he took the camera with him! She had a great time. They were at he park, and then went to the town library to check out books. Then the bus took them back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment