Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper



I was home last week one day, (actually I've been home 3 days with Bug already this year, but that's another story). I decided to put my china in my china cabinet. Kaelyn decided this was a very important job, and she needed to help me. I sometimes forget how big she's getting. Kathryn used to help with things all the time at this same age, but Kaelyn still seems so little sometimes.

Anyway, I decided to have her help me, and I was so impressed with how careful she was. She was so excited to open each little package of newspaper to discover the treasure hiding inside. I loved watching her eyes light up as she carefully unwrapped each one, and then gently handed it to me to put away. She was so proud to be helping. I'm so glad I didn't take this moment away from her in fear of something breaking.

She was very careful...and the good news...nothing is broken!

No comments: