I was just remembering something funny that happened at the pumpkin patch. I had taken a picture...but unfortunatley they are gone...so here goes the picture from my mind...
We were getting ready to leave and Kathryn needed to use the bathroom. There was a lovely green port a potty out in front. Kathryn headed over there, but then abruptly stopped. She looked at the side of the building and there was a No parking sign on the side. It was the kind with the P inside of a white circle with a slash through it.
She said, "Oh no mom. I can't go in there!" I said, "Why?"
She said, "Because look. It says there's no Pee allowed!"
It took a while to convince her that it was safe to use the bathroom, they just didn't want people to park next to it. Eventually I guess she believed me.
It was so cute! She is such a rule follower...so much like her mother at times. But it was definitely a cute story!
1 comment:
that is seriously hilarious! isn't it funny how their minds work, so literal.
Post a Comment