Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jesus Must be Hungry

We headed to the park after dinner tonight, and Kaelyn was walking next to me hand in hand. She said, "My dinner's coming into my heart right now. I can feel it in my throat."
Then she continued,
"The dinner's going to Jesus. He must be really hungry. He can eat as much of my dinner as he wants. It's going into my heart with Him." After he's full, then he can just have a drink too. O.k. mommy?"

"Sure sweetheart." I said, amidst a grin. "I'm sure Jesus is happy with His dinner."

I love listening to her trying to assimilate everything in such a sweet and simple way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.