I am officially worn out! I always get tired getting ready for school to start, but this year with a new job, in a new district, in a new building, with a new staff, with a new grade span, in a newly remodeled room with new curriculum and a new principal, I can officially say that I am overwhelmed! I finally got currculum yesterday, and desks today! Yeah!
Tim has also started a new job, so that's added additional stress for both of us. Thank goodness my mom is here to rescue us! She has been watching the kids, and even cooked us dinner tonight! Thanks mom. What a blessing!
I am expecting a busy September as things start to be not so new!
Best wishes to all the teachers out there!
2 comments:
What school are you at now? And Tim? Thinking good thoughts for the start of a brand new school year! Take Care!
Sorry you're stressed! I will pray for peace in the midst of the storm. You'll do awesome! What's Tim's new job?
Post a Comment