Sunday, September 2, 2007

The LONG guilty (and FUNNY) message from Kathryn

(Here's a little background. Otter pops are a huge hit in our culdesac. The kids LOVE them. In fact every morning when Kaelyn gets up, she asks for an otter pop. Well, we have two rules about them. No otter pops until after lunch and then you can have 2 a day. With that knowledge, you can continue to read--she also told my mom that she needed to leave me a LONG message.) Feat accomplished.

Yesterday my kids were at my mom's so that I could work in my classroom and get things changed over to my first grade room. Kathryn called and left this message on my cell phone. I was totally cracked up!

Hi mommy. I love you. This is Kathryn.

Um, mommy? I had 6 otter pops today. And so I wondered if you cared about that. I actually had 7. I accindentally did that. I just had 7 otter pops. I did it on accident. I actually had 7 otter pops. I asked Grandma if I could please, please please have 7 otter pops. She said yes. I'm really sorry about that. Can I have 7 otter pops? Um, Can I have 7 oter pops every day now? Grandma gave me them and I'm really sorry. But I already had 7 otter pops. So, can I please PLEASE PLEASE have 7 otter pops today? I already had them. It was an accident. I had 7 otter pops today. I'm really sorry. I really want to have 7 every day. Um, I probably have to go now because we're going to go take Saylor for a walk right now. Well, bye!

3 comments:

Steph M said...

Look at you! You're just a bloggin' fool. We just got back from vacation so I need to update mine. Kelsey starts school tomorrow. Sara starts next week.

Later! S

Stacey said...

The Otter Pop story made me laugh! How funny! Good luck to Kathryn and to you and Tim as you begin another school year.

Cristi said...

The tears are rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard! I can just imagine the sugar rush...